Sunday, July 29, 2012

Snowy Range Mountains

I was almost named after the Medicine Bow mountains (get it? Bow?). This was one of the first places the mama and the papa took me after I came home with them. We went up again for the weekend while family was in town, and this is what we did:

We saw 5 moose on Highway 130:
Count 'em - 1,2,3,4,5


Then we went for a hike on the Lost Lakes Trail. I got to stop and swim in all of the lakes along the way, and there was snow for me to frolic in. Yeah, I just said "frolic":




SNOW!




Then I was exhausted:

But I still had enough energy to pull in the inflatable fishing boat before Uncle John took off for some fly fishing:


Then I had some kibble with blueberry pancakes, then went straight to bed on my very own sleeping bag in the tent with the mama and the papa!

1 comment: